Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(HRO)
Form to extend your stay in the UK for human rights claims, leave outside the rules and other routes not covered by other forms.
Settle in the UK as a refugee: form SET (P)
Form to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK as a refugee, or for humanitarian protection, and get a biometric residence permit.
Extend stay or settle in the UK as a person who was refused asylum: form FLR(DL)
Form to apply for an extension of stay or indefinite leave to remain in the UK if you were refused asylum but given another type of permission to stay in the UK.
Immigration and asylum tribunal appeal decisions
Results of appeals made to Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
Application for asylum support: form ASF1
Form for destitute asylum applicants and failed asylum seekers to apply for support.
Guidance and regulation
Claim asylum in the UK
Apply for asylum to stay in the UK as a refugee - eligibility, documents you need, how to apply, screening, asylum interview, help you can get, children
Appeal against a visa or immigration decision
When and how to appeal against a visa, asylum or immigration decision - appeals to the immigration and asylum tribunal, fees, forms, further submissions
How to apply for asylum support if you're waiting to find out if you'll be given asylum in the UK
Get help to return home if you’re a migrant in the UK
Make arrangements to return home voluntarily if you're in the UK illegally or have claimed asylum by assisted return, voluntary return, AVR, VRS
- Human rights-based and other specified applications: appendix 1 request for fee waiver
News and communications
Policy and engagement
- Policy statement: section 67 of the Immigration Act 2016
- Response to an inspection report on the Home Office’s production and use of country of origin information
- Response to an inspection report on the review and removal of immigration, refugee and citizenship status
- Production and use of Country of Origin Information
- Report on the review and removal of immigration, refugee and citizenship "status"
- XC v Secretary of State for the Home Department: AS/18/06/38201
- YT v Secretary of State for the Home Department: AS/18/01/37699
- YN v Secretary of State for the Home Department: AS/18/04/37964
- AM v Secretary of State for the Home Department: AS/18/01/37748
- FE v Secretary of State for the Home Department: AS/18/04/37991