British Embassy Bishkek recruiting a Prosperity Officer
Prosperity Officer is to shape and lead the Embassy's work to promote and support trade and investment between UK and Kyrgyzstan
FCO Strategic Programme Fund and Bilateral Programme Fund - Project Proposal Form
Project Implementers, who intend to make a bid for funding for projects worth over £10,000, should complete this form.
UK-Southeast Asia: Call for Proposals for Collaborative Development Awards Form 2014-2015
The Southeast Asia Science and Innovation team is seeking applicants for Collaborative Development Awards.
FCO Strategic Programme Fund and Bilateral Programme Fund - Project Proposal Form (Projects worth under £10,000)
Project Implementers, who intend to make a bid for funding for projects worth under £10,000, should complete this form.
Guidance and regulation
- Intellectual Property in the UK: A Guide for ASEAN Business
- 2015/16 Prosperity Fund South Africa: Call for concept bids
News and communications
Research and statistics
- India - monthly economic report -March 2015
- China’s economic reform - progress and prospects
- China - looking to change how it handles foreign investment
- South Africa - ready for carbon trading
- Brazil: economic focus - January
Policy papers and consultations
- Joint Statement on North Korea
- Japan-UK Joint Declaration on Prosperity Cooperation
- Japan-UK Joint Declaration on Security Cooperation
- UK Japan Joint Vision Statement
- A joint declaration between the British Government and the Government of the Republic of Colombia