Research and analysis
India - monthly economic report -March 2015
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Part of:
- UK prosperity and security: Asia, Latin America and Africa and India
- First published:
- 9 April 2015
Report by British High Commission New Delhi on latest economic developments.
PDF, 279KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The report highlights:
- Three major pieces of legislation passed in the budget session.
- Economy mixed: growth forecast improves and inflation falls but industrial output slows.
- SpyGate: Leaks found in Indian Petroleum Ministry
Published: 9 April 2015