Rural economy and community
2022 Countryside Stewardship Facilitation Fund (CSFF): Activity evaluation form
Use this form to tell us about an activity you have taken part in on behalf of your CSFF group.
2022 Countryside Stewardship Facilitation Fund (CSFF): Grant claim and progress form
Use this form alongside your Timesheet and supporting evidence spreadsheet to make a claim for costs.
2022 Countryside Stewardship Facilitation Fund (CSFF): Nominate a representative form
Use this form to nominate another person who is not part of your CSFF group, to attend a meeting or Facilitator led training event on your behalf.
2022 Countryside Stewardship Facilitation Fund (CSFF): Nominate a representative form - continuation sheet
Use this form if you need to add more nominated representatives and have already filled in the CSFF nominate a representative form.
Rye Harbour: boat registration and annual mooring licence
Combined application form to register a boat in Rye Harbour and to apply for an annual mooring licence.
Guidance and regulation
- Tree felling: getting permission
- Cross compliance 2022
- Report a tree pest or disease: overview
- Cross compliance 2021
- Guidance to commons registration authorities in England: Sections 15A to 15C of the Commons Act 2006
News and communications
- Village Halls to see major revamp as Platinum Jubilee fund opens
- New legislation to crack down on illegal hare coursing now in force
- Platinum Jubilee fund creates boost for village halls
- The Road to COP26
- Innovative nature projects awarded funding to drive private investment
Research and statistics
- Key Rural Issues 2022
- Statistical Digest of Rural England
- Fuel poverty statistics
- Rural education statistics
- Rural business statistics
Policy papers and consultations
- Rural planning review: call for evidence
- Rural proofing
- Rural Proofing: Government Response to Lord Cameron’s Review
- Towards a one nation economy: A 10-point plan for boosting rural productivity
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: rural economy and community
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Budget dedicated to business support for 2013 to 2014
- Applications under the Rural Community Broadband Fund (RCBF)
- Grant funding awarded to Hillier for construction of a reservoir
- Country Sports South West (CSSW) project
- Grant scheme funding for a hydro project