Women’s land army and timber corps: veteran's badge application form

Application form for a Women’s Land Army and Timber Corps veteran's badge.



Veterans of the Women’s land army and timber corps who served during the First or Second World Wars or at any time until it was disbanded in 1950 can apply for a badge.

Badges will be awarded to veteran members as of 6 December 2007. We regret that badges will not be awarded to spouses or families of deceased veterans, except where death has occurred after 6 December 2007.

Please return to:

Women’s Land Army Team
Area 1A
Nobel House
17 Smith Square


Telephone: 0208 026 3078

Published 11 July 2012
Last updated 30 September 2016 + show all updates
  1. Updated the telephone number.
  2. Latest version of women's land army and timber corps veterans badge form published.
  3. Added revised version of the form which includes updated address.
  4. Added correct address to send forms to.
  5. First published.