Reporting crimes and getting compensation


  1. Report a vehicle with no MOT

    Contact the police to report a vehicle with no MOT - you need the vehicle's number plate, make, model and colour

  2. Report tax evasion

    Report someone to HMRC if you think they're evading tax

  3. Claim compensation if you were the victim of a violent crime

    How to claim compensation if you've been seriously injured in a violent crime using the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme

  4. Report an immigration or border crime

    Report someone who you think may be living or working in the UK illegally, employing someone illegally

  5. Get an injunction if you've been the victim of domestic violence

    How to apply for an injunction - non-molestation or occupation orders - who can apply, getting a notice of procceedings, serving documents and attending a hearing

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Report a lorry, bus or coach driver or company
  2. Rape and sexual assault in Romania: information for victims
  3. Riot compensation guidance leaflet
  4. Riot compensation
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

News and communications

Transparency and freedom of information releases

  1. CICA annual report and accounts 2017-18
See more transparency and freedom of information releases in this topic