Childcare and children's social care health declaration form
Health declaration form for childminders and people who work in childcare or children's social care.
Childcare services exempt from registering with Ofsted: form
Childcare services who are not required to register with Ofsted should fill in this form.
Early years and childcare services: EY3 changes to individuals
EY3 form for childminders and other childcare providers to tell Ofsted about changes to childminding assistants, household members or certain people in organisations.
Early years pupil premium: model form and letter for parents
Model form and letter to help providers of early years education identify which children are eligible for the early years pupil premium.
Become a children's social care provider: SC2 declaration and consent form
SC2 declaration and consent form for registered children’s social care providers.
Guidance and regulation
Early years foundation stage
The early years foundation stage (EYFS) sets standards for the learning, development and care of children from birth to 5
Register as a childminder or childcare provider (England)
How to register as a childminder or childcare provider: the Ofsted Childcare Register, the Early Years Register, who can register, how to apply
- Sign up to Tax-Free Childcare if you’re a childcare provider
News and communications
Policy and engagement
- Childcare providers and inspections as at 31 March 2018
- 30 hours free childcare: eligibility codes issued and validated
- FOI: early years dataset as at 31 March 2018
- Education provision: children under 5 years of age, January 2018
- 30 hours free childcare: summer term 2018