Pre-planning application enquiry form (preliminary opinion)
Use this form to request pre-planning application advice.
Foul drainage assessment form (FDA1)
This form may be used as part of a planning application that incorporates a proposed non-mains foul drainage system.
Application for new ground source or surface water source heating and cooling scheme: part B8
Complete if you are applying for an environmental permit and full abstraction licence for a ground source or surface water source heating and cooling scheme.
Registration of your ground source heating and cooling system
This form is for the registration of low risk ground source heating and cooling systems as exempt from the need for an environmental permit.
Guidance and regulation
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Energy Performance Certificates
- Energy Performance Certificates for the marketing, sale and let of dwellings
- Smart meters: a guide
- Heat network metering and billing regulations: compliance and guidance
- Air-conditioning inspections for buildings
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Energy Performance of Buildings Certificates in England and Wales: April to June 2020
- Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations 2012: implementation report
- Energy Performance of Buildings Certificates in England and Wales: January to March 2020
- Second Climate Change Agreements scheme: evaluation
- Energy Performance of Buildings Certificates in England and Wales: 2008 to December 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Energy Performance Certificates in buildings: call for evidence
- Climate Change Agreements scheme extension and reforms for any future scheme
- Energy Performance of Buildings: changes to The Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations 2012, No. 3118
- Modern methods of construction: government response to the Select Committee report
- Making better use of energy performance of buildings data: privacy impact assessment
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- ECO and Green Deal Report 2014
- Written off loans to energy efficiency companies
- Hazardous waste management facilities: review of incidents
- Energy Performance Certificate rating of residential properties