England Woodland Creation Offer application form
Use the guidance and forms below to apply for funding to create woodland under the England Woodland Creation Offer (EWCO) for 2021.
Forestry Commission agent authority form
Use this form to tell the Forestry Commission that you give an agent or representative authority to submit an application or manage an agreement on your behalf.
Map request form: Forestry Commission
Use this 2-page form to generate a standard map for inclusion in grant, funding and felling licence applications.
Seed Sourcing Grant Application Form
Use the guidance and forms below to apply for funding under the Seed Sourcing Grant.
Notify the Forestry Commission about a timber import
You or your appointed import agent must complete a notice of landing form so you can arrange an inspection of your imported timber, if necessary.
Guidance and regulation
- England Woodland Creation Offer
- Use the Forestry Commission map browser and Land Information Search
- Tree felling licence: when you need to apply
- Tree felling: getting permission
- Ancient woodland, ancient trees and veteran trees: advice for making planning decisions
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Forestry Commission Key Performance Indicators: Headline Performance Update at 30 June 2022
- Forestry Commission Key Performance Indicators: Report for 2021-22
- Provisional Woodland Statistics: 2022 Edition
- UK Wood Production and Trade: 2021 provisional figures
- Timber price indices: data to March 2022
Policy papers and consultations
- Deer management strategy
- Tackling illegal deforestation in UK supply chains
- Developing a tree strategy for England
- COP26: World leaders summit on ‘Action on forests and land use’, 2 November 2021
- Keepers of time: ancient and native woodland and trees policy in England
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Forestry Commission spend over £25,000 (2022)
- Executive Board meeting, 19 May 2022
- Forestry England annual report and accounts 2021 to 2022
- Forestry Commission annual report and accounts 2021 to 2022
- 2022 Government Procurement Card (GPC) spend for transactions over £500