On this page
Map request form: Forestry Commission
Use this 2-page form to generate a standard map for inclusion in grant, funding and felling licence applications.
Woodland management plans, woodland creation and tree health support: claim a payment
Use this form to claim payment for a Countryside Stewardship woodland creation, woodland management plan or woodland tree health grant issued by the Forestry Commission.
HS2 Woodland Fund 2019 application form
Use this form to apply for funding to create woodland or restore ancient woodland within 25 miles from the HS2 Phase One route from London to the West Midlands.
Become a registered trader
To import controlled timber, you or your agent or broker must be registered with the Forestry Commission as an approved forestry trader.
Notice of landing form
You or your appointed import agent must complete a Notice of landing form, which will allow you to arrange a timber import inspection if necessary.
Guidance and regulation
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
- Tree felling licence: when you need to apply
- Find a specific tree pest or disease
- Woodland creation grant: Countryside Stewardship
- HS2 Woodland Fund
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Forestry Commission England Corporate Plan Performance Indicators: Headline Performance Indicators Update at 31 December 2018
- New planting of trees supported by the Rural Development Programme for England, and other forms of Government support: Report for April 2010 to September 2018
- Forestry Commission England Wildfire Statistics for England 2009-10 to 2016-17
- UK National Forestry Accounting Plan, 2021 to 2025
- Woodfuel Demand and Usage in Scotland: 2017 data
Policy papers and consultations
- Tree and woodlands: introducing measures for felling street trees
- Keepers of time: a statement of policy for England's ancient and native woodland
- UK statement on sustainable palm oil: final progress report
- Sustainable production of palm oil: UK statement
- UK statement on sustainable palm oil: three years on progress report
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- First draft of the Agroforestry Review
- England Executive Board meeting, 16 July 2018, Bristol
- Register of Interests - Forestry Commissioners
- Forestry Commission gender pay gap report: Report for the year 2017-2018
- National Committee for England meeting, 19 April 2018, Bristol