England Woodland Creation Offer application form
Use the guidance and forms below to apply for funding to create woodland under the England Woodland Creation Offer (EWCO) for 2021.
Apply for a grant from the natural environment investment readiness fund
Grants to prepare innovative nature projects in England that can attract private financial investment. Find out what the fund is for and how to apply.
Forestry Commission agent authority form
Use this form to tell the Forestry Commission that you give an agent or representative authority to submit an application or manage an agreement on your behalf.
Map request form: Forestry Commission
Use this 2-page form to generate a standard map for inclusion in grant, funding and felling licence applications.
Woodland Tree Health grant application form: Countryside Stewardship
Use this form to apply for a Woodland Tree Health grant.
Guidance and regulation
- England Woodland Creation Offer
- Tree felling licence: when you need to apply
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
- Tree planting and woodland creation: overview
- Use the Forestry Commission map browser and Land Information Search
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Forestry Commission Key Performance Indicators: Headline Performance Update at 30 September 2021
- Timber price indices: data to September 2021
- Natural Flood Management Programme: initial findings
- Nursery Survey: 2021 Edition
- Timber Forecast Questionnaire 2021: UK forecasts
Policy papers and consultations
- Tackling illegal deforestation in UK supply chains
- Developing a tree strategy for England
- New Forest Consultation
- COP26: World leaders summit on ‘Action on forests and land use’, 2 November 2021
- England Trees Action Plan 2021 to 2024
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Business Impact Target - Non-Qualifying Regulatory Provisions summary list: December 2020-2021
- LIFE in the Ravines
- 2021 Government Procurement Card (GPC) spend for transactions over £500
- Forestry Commission spend over £25,000 (2021)
- Forest Services board meeting, 21 July 2021