Apply for a grant from the natural environment investment readiness fund
Grants to prepare innovative nature projects in England that can attract private financial investment. Find out what the fund is for and how to apply.
England Woodland Creation Offer application form
Use the guidance and forms below to apply for funding to create woodland under the England Woodland Creation Offer (EWCO) for 2021.
Forestry Commission agent authority form
Use this form to tell the Forestry Commission that you give an agent or representative authority to submit an application or manage an agreement on your behalf.
Woodland Creation and Maintenance Grant application form: Countryside Stewardship
Applicants should use this form to apply for a woodland creation and maintenance grant.
Map request form: Forestry Commission
Use this 2-page form to generate a standard map for inclusion in grant, funding and felling licence applications.
Guidance and regulation
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
- Phytophthora pluvialis
- Woodland creation and maintenance grant: Countryside Stewardship
- England Woodland Creation Offer
- Tree felling licence: when you need to apply
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Forestry Commission Key Performance Indicators: Headline Performance Update at 30 September 2021
- Timber price indices: data to September 2021
- Natural Flood Management Programme: initial findings
- Nursery Survey: 2021 Edition
- Timber Forecast Questionnaire 2021: UK forecasts
Policy papers and consultations
- Developing a tree strategy for England
- New Forest Consultation
- Forests: reducing deforestation in UK supply chains
- COP26: World leaders summit on ‘Action on forests and land use’, 2 November 2021
- England Trees Action Plan 2021 to 2024
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Forest Services board meeting, 21 July 2021
- Forestry Commission: prompt payment data July to Septemer 2021
- Forestry Commission: prompt payment data April to June 2021
- 2021 Government Procurement Card (GPC) spend for transactions over £500
- Forestry Commission: prompt payment data 2020-2021