Export plant health phytosanitary certificate application form

Use this form to apply for an export plant health phytosanitary certificate (PC) if you’re unable to use the electronic application service.

Applies to England, Scotland and Wales



Use this form to get an export plant health phytosanitary certificate (PC) if you:

  • cannot access the Electronic Application for Phytosanitary Certification (EAPC) system
  • do not apply for PCs regularly

Find out more about plant health phytosanitary certification to export certain timber around the world from England, Scotland or Wales – Great Britain.

How to submit the form

Email your completed paper form as a scanned document to

Or post a printed copy to:

Forestry Commission
Plant Health Forestry
Northern Research Station
Bush Estate
EH25 9SY

Published 1 May 2014
Last updated 19 January 2021 + show all updates
  1. Update to content after the end of the Transition Period.

  2. Page updates to make the electronic application service more easily accessible.

  3. First published.