Apply to open a registered trader's credit account

If you're a registered forestry trader then you can apply to open a credit account with the Forestry Commission using this form.



Read the Forestry Commission guidance on trading in timber and timber products before you apply to for a credit account.

Completing the form

You will have to supply details of your:

  • trading and registered office addresses
  • type of business
  • bank details

You can also request an application pack or further information by emailing or calling 0300 067 5155.

Post your application form to:

Forestry Commission
Plant Health Service
Silvan House
231 Corstorphine Road
EH12 7AT

Become a registered trader

You must be registered with the Forestry Commission to apply for a credit account. Apply to become a registered trader.

Published 1 January 2017