Carer's Allowance claim form
Use this form to claim Carer’s Allowance by post if you can’t claim online.
Capability for work questionnaire
Only fill in this capability for work questionnaire (ESA50) if you’re asked to do so – this is not a claim form.
UC50 form: Universal Credit capability for work questionnaire
Only fill in this capability for work questionnaire (UC50) if you’re asked to do so, this is not a claim form.
Universal Credit: Landlord request for a managed payment or rent arrears deduction
If a tenant is having difficulty paying their rent, fill in the UC47 form through the online service to request payment of rent from a tenant’s Universal Credit.
Employment and Support Allowance: permitted work form
Use this form to tell us if you are working, or want to work, while claiming Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit flows data from November 2008
- Benefit sanctions statistics to April 2018
- Housing Benefit caseload statistics
- Benefit cap: number of households capped to May 2018
- Housing Benefit: statistics on speed of processing 2017 to 2018
Policy and engagement
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessment second independent review: government response
- Improving lives: the future of work, health and disability
- Recovery data for the 2008 Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme
- ESA: outcomes of Work Capability Assessment policies and statements
- Work Programme adjustment of referrals
- Social Fund account 2015 to 2016
- Housing Benefit recoveries and fraud data: methodology and definitions