UC50 form: Universal Credit capability for work questionnaire
Only fill in this capability for work questionnaire (UC50) if you’re asked to do so, this is not a claim form.
Universal Credit: Landlord request for a managed payment or rent arrears deduction
If a tenant is having difficulty paying their rent, apply for a Managed Payment to Landlord using the Apply for a Direct Rent Payment service to request payment of rent from a tenant’s Universal Credit.
Carer's Allowance claim form
Use this form to claim Carer’s Allowance by post if you can’t claim online.
Capability for work questionnaire
Only fill in this capability for work questionnaire (ESA50) if you’re asked to do so – this is not a claim form.
Carer's Credit application form
An application form for Carer's Credit to print and fill in with a pen.
Guidance and regulation
- Universal Credit advances
- New Style Employment and Support Allowance
- The Personal Independence Payment (PIP) toolkit
- Applying for a Discretionary Housing Payment
- Fit note: guidance for patients and employees
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Personal Independence Payment statistics release strategy
- SSAC Occasional Paper 24: A review of the COVID-19 temporary measures
- Consent in Universal Credit
- ESA underpayments: progress on checking, January 2020
- Benefit sanctions statistics to July 2019 (experimental)
Policy papers and consultations
- Claimant Commitment
- Work and Health Programme statistics: publication proposals
- Moving claimants to Universal Credit from other working age benefits
- Universal Credit experimental statistics: future developments
- Local Housing Allowance: uprating equality analysis April 2020
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- SSAC FOI releases 2021
- Recovery data for the 2008 Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme
- Work Programme adjustment of referrals
- Social Fund account 2015 to 2016
- Social Fund account 2014 to 2015