On this page
UC50 form: Universal Credit capability for work questionnaire
Only fill in this capability for work questionnaire (UC50) if you’re asked to do so, this is not a claim form.
Carer's Allowance claim form
Use this form to claim Carer’s Allowance by post if you can’t claim online.
Universal Credit: Landlord request for a managed payment or rent arrears deduction
If a tenant is having difficulty paying their rent, fill in the UC47 form through the online service to request payment of rent from a tenant’s Universal Credit.
Capability for work questionnaire
Only fill in this capability for work questionnaire (ESA50) if you’re asked to do so – this is not a claim form.
Carer's Credit application form
An application form for Carer's Credit to print and fill in with a pen.
Guidance and regulation
- Universal Credit advances
- Universal Credit and other benefits
- 'New Style' Employment and Support Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessment guide for assessment providers
- Claiming Discretionary Housing Payments
News and communications
Research and statistics
- ESA underpayments: progress on checking, October 2019
- Personal Independence Payment: April 2013 to July 2019
- Personal Independence Payment statistics release strategy
- ESA: outcomes of Work Capability Assessments including mandatory reconsiderations and appeals: June 2019
- Benefit sanctions statistics to January 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Claimant Commitment
- Work and Health Programme statistics: publication proposals
- Moving claimants to Universal Credit from other working age benefits
- Universal Credit experimental statistics: future developments
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessment second independent review: government response
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Recovery data for the 2008 Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme
- Work Programme adjustment of referrals
- Social Fund account 2015 to 2016
- Social Fund account 2014 to 2015
- Tackling fraud, error and debt in the benefits and tax credits system