Companies House bilingual forms (English and Welsh)

Paper forms that a limited company or limited liability partnership (LLP) registered in Wales can file with Companies House.

You can use these forms if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales instead of England and Wales.

You must send all paper forms to the correct Companies House office.

Any form that is completed and sent to us will be published on the Companies House register. Your information, including any personal data, will be available to the public (apart from any protected information).

Information can only be amended or removed in certain circumstances. Read our personal information charter for more information.

Limited companies

Limited liability partnerships (LLPs)

Published 20 November 2014
Last updated 26 July 2017 + show all updates
  1. Welsh individual PSC forms added.

  2. First published.