Change the details of a director (CH01c)

Use this form to change the details of an individual who is a director.


You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form can only be used to notify Companies House about the changes to a director’s name or address. This form is not to be used for making new appointments.

It is easier and quicker to file changes to a director’s details online.

Don’t use the paper form if the company is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) Scheme

Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 sized paper.