Withdraw a striking off application by company (DS02c)

Use this form to withdraw your company’s striking off application.



You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form should be used to notify Companies House of withdrawal of a striking off application.

Published 5 May 2010