Change situation of England and Wales or Welsh company (AD05c)

Use this form to change the situation of the registered office address of a company registered in England and Wales or Wales



Use this form to notify Companies House of changes to the situation of a registered office in England and Wales to Wales, or for a company registered in Wales to England and Wales.

Published 5 May 2010