Change the details of a corporate director (CH02c)

Use this form to change the details of a corporate entity that is a director.


You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form can only be used to notify Companies House about the changes to a corporate director’s details.This form is not to be used for making new appointments.

Don’t use the paper form if the company is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) Scheme.