Change location of company records to registered office (AD04c)

Use this form to tell Companies House which company records are returning to the registered office.



You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form can be used to file a change to the location of company records to the company’s registered office.

It is easier and quicker to file your AD04c online.

Published 5 May 2010
Last updated 5 March 2015 + show all updates
  1. Online filing option added
  2. Added translation