Change location of records to registered office: limited liability partnership (LL AD04c)

Use this form to change the location of a limited liability partnership’s (LLP) records to its registered office.



You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form should be used to tell Companies House which of the LLP’s records are returning to its registered office.

Published 5 October 2010