Change a registered office address (AD01c)

Use this form to change a registered office address.



You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form can be used to notify Companies House of a change to the company’s registered office address within 14 days of the change taking place.

Don’t use the paper form if the company is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) Scheme.

Published 5 May 2010
Last updated 5 March 2015 + show all updates
  1. Online filing option added
  2. Added translation