Change your company accounting reference date (AA01c)

Use this form to change an accounting reference date relating to either the current or immediately previous accounting period.



You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form can be used to change an accounting reference date. It must be received within the period allowed for laying and delivering the accounts for the current of the immediately previous accounting reference period.

It is easier and quicker to file your AA01c online.

Published 5 October 2009
Last updated 5 March 2015 + show all updates
  1. Online filing option added
  2. Added translation