Forms for company registration and filing

Paper forms to register with Companies House and file information for your company, partnership, or other company types.

You must post your paper forms to the correct Companies House office or they’ll take longer to reach us.

You can also upload your documents to Companies House instead of sending them by post.

It’s important to understand what we publish on the Companies House register before filing. Your information, including any personal data, will be available to the public (apart from any protected information).

We can only amend or remove information in specific cases. Read our personal information charter for guidance on how we handle your personal data.

It’s usually quicker and easier to file your information with Companies House online.


Updates to this page

Published 4 September 2023