Companies House forms for European Economic Interest Groupings

This page contains the postal forms that a European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG) can file with Companies House.

Any form that is completed and submitted to the registrar will be placed onto the register. The information, including any personal data, will be publicly accessible (apart from any protected information).

Information can only be amended or removed in certain circumstances. Please see the privacy policy for more information.




Only use these forms to register an alternative name for an EEIG whose official address is outside the UK. To change the name of an EEIG whose official address is in the UK use form EE MP01 in the Notices section.


Published 18 November 2014
Last updated 7 January 2015 + show all updates
  1. New 'Names' heading created, containing the EE NM01 and EE NM02
  2. First published.