Company registration and filing – collection

Companies House forms for overseas companies

This page contains the postal forms that an overseas company can file with Companies House.


Use this form to accompany accounts disclosed under parent law.

  1. Provide a statement of details of parent law and other information (OS AA01)

    • Form

Location of intruments and register of charges

  1. Give notice of location, or change in location, of instruments (OS AD02)

    • Form