Change the details of a secretary (CH03c)

Use this form to change the details of an individual who is a secretary.



You may file this form if you have chosen to state that your registered office address is situated in Wales as opposed to England and Wales.

This form can only be used to notify Companies House about the changes to a secretary’s name or address. This form is not to be used for making new appointments.

Don’t use the paper form if the company is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) Scheme.

Published 5 May 2010
Last updated 11 June 2015 + show all updates
  1. Added translation
  2. Added translation