NDTMS: community combined review forms
Combined Review Forms (CRF) for community treatment services to use for Core Dataset P (CDS-P), from April 2020 onwards.
Drug testing police sites
List of police sites operating drug testing of adults on arrest within police forces.
Drugs Test 1 (DT1) form
Form for the testing of specified class A drugs on persons ages 18 or over.
NDTMS: secure setting outcomes forms
Outcome monitoring forms for use by secure setting from April 2020 for core dataset P.
Guidance and regulation
- Controlled drugs list
- COVID-19: guidance for commissioners and providers of services for people who use drugs or alcohol
- Drug misuse and dependence: UK guidelines on clinical management
- Precursor chemical licensing
- FRANK: free practical drug advice for adults and children
News and communications
Research and statistics
- People who inject drugs: HIV and viral hepatitis monitoring
- United Kingdom drug situation: Focal Point annual report
- Novel benzodiazepines: prevalence and harms in the UK
- Substance misuse treatment in secure settings: 2018 to 2019
- Shooting Up: infections among people who inject drugs in the UK
Policy papers and consultations
- Independent review of drugs: call for evidence, part 2
- NDTMS annual reports and methodology: proposed changes
- ACMD ageing cohort of drug users report: government response
- Drug related harms in homeless populations: government response
- Drugs policy and medicinal cannabis report: government response
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Standard Operating Procedure for using evidence in ACMD reports
- Commissioning impact on drug treatment
- Drug strategy 2016: development review
- Psychoactive Substances Bill: evaluation review
- Methiopropamine: a review of the evidence of use and harm