Excise warehousing: application to be a duty representative (EX64)

Use the online forms service or the postal form to apply to register as a duty representative.


Apply online (sign in with Government Gateway)

Apply by post


Before you start

You may need to give HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) extra information to support your application.

Apply online

Fill in and submit the form online (you’ll need to log into your tax account) and post any additional information to the address shown under ‘Apply by post’.

You’ll get a unique reference number when you submit the form online. Include this number with any extra information you send by post.

You can track the progress of the form online using the same reference number.

Apply by post

Fill in the form on-screen, print it off and send it to us along with any extra information.

If you post the form you can’t track its progress online.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so you should have all the information you’ll need with you before you start to fill it in.

Post your application to:

HM Revenue and Customs
WOWGR Registration Unit
Portcullis House
21 India Street
G2 4PZ

If you’re using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

Owners of duty suspended goods held in excise warehouses - application for registration (EX60)
Use form EX60 to apply for registration as an owner of duty suspended goods held in an excise warehouse.

Excise warehousekeeper - application for registration (EX61)
Use form EX61 to apply to register as an excise warehousekeeper.

Storage and distribution warehouse application for approval/amendment (EX68)
Use form EX68 to apply for or amend general storage and distribution warehousing.

Trade facility warehouse for alcohol and tobacco (EX69)
Use form EX69 to apply for or amend a trade facility warehouse for alcohol and tobacco.

Motor and heating fuels warehouse application/amendment form (EX70)
Use form EX70 to apply for approval as a motor and heating fuels warehouse or to amend an existing approval.

Published 9 September 2014
Last updated 8 February 2016 + show all updates
  1. An online service is now available.
  2. First published.