Notify HMRC of cash payments for alcohol in duty suspension (W7)

Tell HMRC about cash payments for alcohol goods or alcohol-related services in duty suspension using form W7.


Notify cash payments for alcohol goods or services in duty suspension


This form must be completed by warehousekeepers, owners of goods and duty representatives registered under the Warehousekeepers and Owners of Warehoused Goods Regulations 1999 (WOWGR) and persons registered or licenced for beer, cider, perry, spirits, wine or made-wine under the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979 (ALDA).

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start

If you’re using an older browser, for example, Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You cannot save a partly completed form so gather all your information together before you start to fill it in.

Completed forms must be sent before you despatch goods or provision of services by either:

For further advice on the completion of this form contact the Excise: enquiries helpline.

Published 11 August 2014