On this page
Fuel Duty: claim for repayment of Excise Duty on mineral oil used on commercial vessels (HO50)
Use the online service or postal form HO50 to reclaim Excise Duty on mineral (hydrocarbon) oil used on board a vessel or hovercraft on a marine voyage.
Fuel Duty: claim for drawback of duty paid on oils used as fuel on foreign-going aircraft (HO60)
Use the online form to claim drawback for duty paid on oils used as fuel on foreign-going aircraft.
Excise entry: private trader (EX103)
Use the online form service if you're a private trader to declare your use or intention to use premises, rooms, places, vessels, utensils or other plants.
Excise warehousing: application to be an owner of duty suspended goods held in excise warehouses (EX60)
Use the online forms service or the postal form to apply for registration as an owner of duty suspended goods held in an excise warehouse.
Excise entry: incorporated company (EX103A)
Use form EX103A if you're an incorporated company for declaring your use or intention to use premises, rooms, places, vessels, utensils or other plant.
Guidance and regulation
- Excise Movement and Control System: how to register and use
- Fuel Duty
- Receiving, storing and moving excise goods
- Excise Notice 179: motor and heating fuels - general information and accounting for Excise Duty and VAT
- Fuel Duty: reliefs
News and communications
Policy papers and consultations
- Relief from Fuel Duty for recovered unleaded petrol vapour
- Draft legislation: The Hydrocarbon Oil (Vapour Recovery Relief) Regulations 2016
- Fuel duty: aqua-methanol
- Rural Fuel Duty relief scheme
- Draft legislation: the Fuel Discount Relief Scheme (extension)