Transit Manual Supplement
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- International freight industry and businesses making customs declarations
- First published:
- 14 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 20 January 2017, see all updates
Information to supplement the European Commission Transit Manual, covering transit in the UK and simplified procedures.
Guidance for UK customs and traders on transit procedures. It supplements the European Commission Transit Manual and should be read alongside it.
This guide provides extra information from the UK perspective. It also includes information on the T5 Control Copy Procedure (transit simplification) and form C1125 T5 declaration.
Published: 14 July 2014
Updated: 20 January 2017
- The transit manual supplement has been published which includes changes to sections on Guarantees, T5 procedure and Proof of Union Status procedure.
- A new version of the transit manual supplement has been published which includes changes relating to importers and exporters using community transit.
- Transit Manual Supplement updated to include changes from the introduction of the Union Customs Code.
- Paragraph 2.2 amended due to a change in EU regulations
- First published.