Use the online service to report the amount of excise duty you need to pay for fuel removed from warehouse.
You need to know how to measure and record the fuel you send out from the warehouse.
Before you start
You’ll need a Government Gateway account to access this service. If you don’t already have one, you can create one from the sign in page.
To complete your return, you’ll need:
- your Fuel Duty (HO10) Deferment Approval Number (DAN)
- the start and end dates for your return
- the quantity of fuel in standard litres that you sent out in this period
- the correct duty rate for each product – see the rates and allowances page
- the amount of duty you owe or are claiming
- your completed HO10 spreadsheet - HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will have previously sent this to you
Submit your return
How to pay
From 15 April 2018 the bank account details for your payments will change.
If you pay by Direct Debit, you don’t need to do anything.
For Bacs (Bankers Automated Clearing System) or CHAPS (Clearing House Automated Payment System) payments made on or after 15 April 2018, use the bank details below.
|Sort code||Account number||Account name|
|20 05 17||23372545||Customs Duty Schemes|
If your account is overseas
|Account number (IBAN)||Bank identifier code (BIC)|