HM Revenue & Customs Contacts

You can use the filters to show only results that match your interests

Filter publications
5 Contacts
  1. Change your address and personal details

    Change personal details, National Insurance, Income Tax, Self Assessment, Child Benefit and other benefits, Tax credits

    Online forms and phone numbers to tell HMRC when you change address or other personal details

  2. Childcare Providers

    Textphone, Tax credits

    Phone number and postal address for childcare providers who need help with Working Tax Credit

  3. Tax credits: Agent Priority Line

    Tax credits, Agents

    Phone number for contacting HMRC about Tax Credits if you’re authorised to act as an agent or tax adviser for your client

  4. Tax credits: general enquiries

    Textphone, Tax credits, Change personal details

    Phone number and postal addresses for help with tax credits, including telling HMRC about any changes to your circumstances and making a complaint

  5. Tax credits: payments

    Paying , Tax credits

    Phone number and address for contacting HMRC if you’ve had a Notice to Pay and can’t pay the full amount

No contacts match that filter.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Don't include personal or financial information, eg your National Insurance number or credit card details.