Travel advice for fans going to watch Liverpool play in Romania this week.
Liverpool play Steaua Bucharest in a UEFA Europa League match on 2 December 2010 at the Steaua stadium in Bucharest, Romania. Kick off is at 20:00 local time (18:00 UK time).
- You do not need a visa to enter Romania but your passport must be valid for the duration of your stay.
- Take out some travel insurance and take a European Health Insurance Card - even if you’re only going for one night, if you get into difficulties it could save you a lot of money.
- Try and get to the match early as it is likely you will be security checked more than once as you approach the stadium.
- The gates for Liverpool supporters will be clearly marked and will open two hours before kick-off.
- Liverpool fans will be held back at the end of the match until the home supporters have dispersed.