The UEFA Champions League match will be played at the Arena Auf Schalke (also know as Veltins-Arena), Gelsenkirchen, Germany. Kick off is at 20:45 local time (19:45 UK time).
Fans going to the match can find information and advice on our travelling football fans page.
You can also view our latest travel advice for Germany.
- you don’t need a visa to enter Germany but your passport must be valid for the duration of your stay
- take out travel insurance and get a European Health Insurance Card - even if you’re only going for one night, if you get into difficulties it could save you a lot of money!
- as in most cities, you should be aware of pickpockets and bag snatchers in crowded areas, particularly near exchange shops, hotels and on public transport
- look after your passport - replacements travel documents cannot be issued until the following day at the Consulate in Dusseldorf
- our travel advice for Germany has more information on staying safe.