HGV operator licensing forms

Forms used by the operators of heavy goods vehicles.


  1. Documents

The Traffic Commissioners are responsible for the licensing and regulation of heavy goods vehicle (HGV) operators.

The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) support the Traffic Commissioners with commercial vehicle licence applications. These forms were previously published on the VOSA website.

For help using these forms see Being a goods vehicle operator.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.