TB restricted cattle: application for movement licence in England
Form to apply for a licence to move TB restricted cattle to or from holdings in England.
Poultry keeping: customer registration
Form for poultry keepers to register their premises.
Approved finishing units for cattle: application
Forms to register approved finishing units (AFU) for TB restricted cattle in England and Wales.
Licensed finishing units for cattle: application
Forms to register a licensed finishing unit (LFU) in England and in Wales for the sourcing of cattle for officially TB free herds.
Animal gathering: licence application
Forms and contingency plan for a premises to apply for a licence to hold an animal gathering.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- African swine fever in wild boar in Belgium
- Bovine TB: incidence of TB in cattle in licenced badger control areas in 2013 to 2017
- Bovine TB epidemiology and surveillance in Great Britain, 2017
- Bovine TB: badger control policy value for money analysis
- West nile virus in owls in Germany
Policy and engagement
- Advice to Natural England on setting minimum and maximum numbers of badgers to be controlled in 2018
- Bovine TB: government badger control costs
- Notifiable avian disease control strategy
- Bovine TB: compensation value tables
- AHWBE: register of interests
- VMD FOI requests received between 1 July and 31 December 2017
- Culled badger numbers 1975 to 1998
- Incidence of TB in cattle reactors in 2011, 2012 and 2013