Cattle identification, registration and movements


  1. Additional CPH for an officially TB free cattle business: application

    Form and conditions to apply for additional County Parish Holding numbers for cattle businesses which are officially TB free.

  2. TSE restricted cattle: application for movement licence

    Form for cattle keepers to apply for a licence to move cattle born or reared in the UK before August 1996 to new premises.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Register land you use to keep livestock
  2. Send cattle reporting information online or by phone
  3. Report and record cattle movements
  4. Official cattle breeds and codes
  5. Register a holding so that you can keep cattle
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

Policy papers and consultations

  1. Livestock movements – simpler rules from 2016
See more policy papers and consultations in this topic