On this page
TB restricted cattle: application for movement licence in England
Form to apply for a licence to move TB restricted cattle to or from holdings in England.
Approved finishing units for cattle: application
Forms to register approved finishing units (AFU) for TB restricted cattle in England and Wales.
TB restricted cattle: declare cleansing and disinfection in England
Form to declare that you've cleansed and disinfected, to restore officially TB free status in England.
Approved bovine TB isolation unit: application
Form and schedule of conditions for the approval of a bovine TB isolation unit.
Approved Finishing Unit (Enhanced) with grazing for cattle: application
Forms to register Approved Finishing Units (Enhanced) with grazing (AFUE) for TB-restricted cattle in England.
Guidance and regulation
- Bovine TB: get your cattle tested in England
- Bovine TB testing intervals, 2020
- Bovine TB: how to spot and report the disease
- Pre-movement and post-movement bovine TB testing in Great Britain
- Controlled shooting of badgers in the field under licence to prevent the spread of bovine TB in cattle
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Bovine TB: badger control policy value for money analysis
- Bovine TB: surveillance in wildlife in England
- Bovine TB: epidemiology reports, 2018
- Bovine TB: epidemiology reports, 2019
- Bovine TB epidemiology and surveillance in Great Britain, 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Bovine TB: badger vaccination and culling in England’s Edge Areas
- Bovine TB: government badger control costs
- Advice to Natural England on setting minimum and maximum numbers of badgers to be controlled in 2020
- Guidance to Natural England: preventing spread of bovine TB
- Bovine TB: summary of badger control monitoring during 2019
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Bovine TB: compensation value tables
- AHWBE: register of interests
- Information on bTB (Kimblewick Hunt)
- Bovine TB testing in cattle
- Culled badger numbers 1975 to 1998