On this page
TB restricted cattle: application for movement licence in England
Form to apply for a licence to move TB restricted cattle to or from holdings in England.
Approved finishing units for cattle: application
Forms to register approved finishing units (AFU) for TB restricted cattle in England and Wales.
Licensed finishing units for cattle: application
Forms to register a licensed finishing unit (LFU) in England and in Wales for the sourcing of cattle for officially TB free herds.
Additional CPH for an officially TB free cattle business: application
Form and conditions to apply for additional County Parish Holding numbers for cattle businesses which are officially TB free.
Approved TB isolation unit: application
Form and schedule of conditions for the approval of a TB isolation unit.
Guidance and regulation
- Bovine TB: how to spot and report the disease
- Bovine TB: get your cattle tested in England
- Pre-movement and post-movement TB testing of cattle in Great Britain
- How to deal with TB in non-bovine animals
- Finishing units for cattle: approved premises
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Bovine TB epidemiology and surveillance in Great Britain, 2017
- Bovine TB: epidemiology reports, 2018
- Bovine TB: incidence of TB in cattle in licenced badger control areas in 2013 to 2017
- Bovine TB: badger control policy value for money analysis
- Bovine TB surveillance in Great Britain, 2013
Policy papers and consultations
- Bovine TB: Extending the use of Approved Tuberculin Testers (ATTs) to perform skin tests on cattle in England
- Bovine TB: summary of badger control monitoring during 2018
- Bovine TB: biosecurity progress report 2018
- A strategy for achieving Bovine Tuberculosis Free Status for England: 2018 review
- Advice to Natural England on setting minimum and maximum numbers of badgers to be controlled in 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Bovine TB: compensation value tables
- AHWBE: register of interests
- Culled badger numbers 1975 to 1998
- Incidence of TB in cattle reactors in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Legal costs around the 2 judicial reviews on the badger cull