TB restricted cattle: application for movement licence in England
Form to apply for a licence to move TB restricted cattle to or from holdings in England.
TB restricted cattle: declare cleansing and disinfection in England
Form to declare that you've cleansed and disinfected, to restore officially TB free status in England.
Approved bovine TB isolation unit: application
Form and schedule of conditions for the approval of a bovine TB isolation unit.
Approved finishing units for cattle: application
Forms to register approved finishing units (AFU) for TB restricted cattle in England and Wales.
Additional CPH for an officially TB free cattle business: application
Form and conditions to apply for additional County Parish Holding numbers for cattle businesses which are officially TB free.
Guidance and regulation
- Bovine TB: get your cattle tested in England
- Bovine TB: how to spot and report the disease
- Bovine TB testing intervals, 2020
- Pre-movement and post-movement bovine TB testing in Great Britain
- Finishing units for cattle: approved premises
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Bovine TB: local reservoirs of Mycobacterium bovis infection in the Edge Area of England
- Bovine TB: epidemiology reports, 2019
- Bovine TB: incidence of TB in cattle in licenced badger control areas in 2013 to 2019
- Bovine TB epidemiology and surveillance in Great Britain, 2019
- Bovine TB: badger control policy value for money analysis
Policy papers and consultations
- Bovine tuberculosis: future measures to help eradicate disease
- Bovine TB: comment on an application for a badger disease control licence, February 2021
- Bovine TB: comment on an application for a supplementary badger disease control licence, February 2021
- Bovine tuberculosis: proposals to help eradicate disease in England
- Bovine TB: summary of badger control monitoring during 2020
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Bovine TB: compensation value tables
- AHWBE: register of interests
- Information on bTB (Kimblewick Hunt)
- Bovine TB testing in cattle
- Culled badger numbers 1975 to 1998