Apply for a non-molestation or occupation order (FL401)
Ask the court to make an order protecting you and any relevant child from abuse or harassment by a named person, or to prevent them living in your home.
Request your personal data from CICA
How to request your personal data from CICA under data protection legislation.
Compensation for victims of overseas terrorism: application forms
Forms for applying for compensation if you're a victim of terrorism abroad, and detailed information on how to apply.
Form CPD1: Request reconsideration of a Parole Board decision
Use this form to request reconsideration of a Parole Board decision to either release a prisoner or to terminate the licence of an Indeterminate Sentence for Public Protection (IPP) offender.
Subsistence rates back payment claim: victims of modern slavery
Complete this form if you are eligible to claim a back payment of subsistence rates for potential victims of modern slavery.
Guidance and regulation
- Criminal injuries compensation: a guide
- The Hardship Fund — a guide
- Victim and witness services
- Victim Personal Statement
- Revenge Porn
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Nature of fraud and computer misuse in England and Wales: year ending March 2022
- Property crime tables: year ending March 2022
- Statistical Bulletin Quarters 1-4 2021/22
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending December 2021
- The impact of crime on victims and society: March 2022
Policy papers and consultations
- Police requests for third party material
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme Review: supplementary consultation
- Delivering justice for victims: A consultation on improving victims’ experiences of the justice system
- Victims Funding Strategy
- End to End Rape Review Progress Report: One year on
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- MoJ service specifications for bail court and victim work
- CICA annual report and accounts 2016-17
- CICA annual report and accounts 2015-16
- CICA annual report and accounts 2014-15
- Selected summaries of investigations by the PHSO vol 3