The UK has left the EU Find out what this means for you

Hide message

11 services

11 services sorted by Most viewed
  1. Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)

    The EU Settlement Scheme for EU citizens and their families to remain in the UK after it leaves the EU ('Brexit'): who's eligible, how to apply, how much it costs.

  2. Check how to get ready for new rules in 2021

    Find out what you, your family, or your business should do now to prepare for new rules from 1 January 2021.

  3. Continue to live in the UK if you're an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen

    Most EU citizens will need to apply to continue living in the UK after 31 December 2020.

  4. Stay in the UK ('settled status'): step by step

    Find out how and when to apply for settled status now that the UK has left the EU.

  5. Driving abroad

    Check if you need an international driving permit (IDP) to drive abroad on holiday and how to exchange your licence if you move abroad - including driving in the EU after Brexit.

  6. Buying things from Europe from 1 January 2021

    Changes to how your consumer rights work when you buy from EU countries after 1 January 2021.

  7. Enrol with the Rural Payments Agency to export hops to the EU

    To export hops and hops products to the European Union (EU), you must enrol with the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) before you can apply for and receive Attestations of Equivalence (AoE).

  8. Grain for export: application for certification

    Forms to apply for inspection and certification of consignments of grain for export, and record details of treatment.

  9. Type 2 animal transporters: contingency plan template

    Template for animal transporters to document contingency plan in the event of an emergency.

  10. Make a pre-landing declaration to land fish in an EU port

    What you need to do before you land fish directly from your UK flagged vessel in an EU designated port from 1 January 2021.

  11. Give prior notification to land fish in the EU

    From 1 January 2021, you'll need to give prior notification before you land fish directly from your UK flagged vessel in an EU designated port.