Settled and pre-settled status for EU citizens and their families
The EU Settlement Scheme for EU citizens and their families to remain in the UK after it leaves the EU ('Brexit'): who's eligible, how to apply, how much it costs.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- European Union Finances 2017
- Renal cancer and occupational exposure to trichloroethylene: IIAC position paper 39
- Summary of Issues Raised by British Citizens in the Netherlands
- What information is there on British migrants living in Europe?
Policy and engagement
- Agricultural framework progress update: joint statement
- UK participation in Horizon 2020: UK government overview
- Framework for the UK-EU partnership: Open and fair competition
- Framework for the UK-EU partnership: Financial Services
- FOI release: FCO staff seconded to DExEU roles.
- FOI release: FCO UK staff numbers as of 2018, and before Brexit
- Department for Exiting the European Union: spend over £25,000, July 2018
- Department for Exiting the European Union monthly workforce management information for 2017 and 2018
- Department for Exiting the European Union: spend over £25,000, June 2018