355 services

355 services sorted by Most viewed


Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)

  1. Tax your vehicle

    Renew or tax your vehicle for the first time using a reminder letter, your log book or the green 'new keeper' slip - and how to tax if you do not have any documents

  2. Check if a vehicle is taxed

    Check and report if a vehicle has up-to-date vehicle tax or is 'off road' (SORN)

  3. View or share your driving licence information

    Find out what information DVLA holds about your driving licence or create a check code to share your driving record, for example to hire a car

  4. Tell DVLA you've sold, transferred or bought a vehicle

    Tell DVLA you've sold your vehicle or transferred it to a new registered keeper (owner), or that you've bought a vehicle

  5. Get vehicle information from DVLA

    Check a vehicle's details, tax and SORN status and expiry dates on the Driver Vehicle and Licensing Agency (DVLA) database - online and telephone enquiries

  6. Contact DVLA

    Find the right phone number, email or postal address to contact DVLA about driving licences, vehicle tax, medical enquiries and vehicle registration

  7. Apply for your first provisional driving licence

    Apply for your first provisional driving licence from DVLA online to drive a car, moped or motorcycle.

  8. Change the address on your driving licence

    Change the address on your full or provisional driving licence for free - do it online or by post

  9. Renew your driving licence

    Apply online to renew your 10-year driving licence, full or provisional - cost, payment methods, documents and information you need

  10. Register your vehicle as off the road (SORN)

    Register your vehicle as off the road - you will not need to pay vehicle tax until you put it on the road again

  11. Track your driving licence application

    Track your driving licence application if you've already made an online application

  12. Get a vehicle log book (V5C)

    Get a replacement log book (V5C) if the original has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, or you have not received one for your new vehicle.

  13. Tell DVLA you've changed address: step by step

    Tell DVLA when your address changes so your driving licence, vehicle log book (V5C), vehicle tax and other details are up to date

  14. Change your address on your vehicle log book (V5C)

    Update your vehicle log book (V5C) and send it to DVLA to change your address.

  15. Cancel your vehicle tax and get a refund

    Your vehicle tax is cancelled and you get a refund for any full months of remaining tax when you tell DVLA you no longer have the vehicle or it's off the road

  16. Vehicle tax rates

    Tables showing the rates for vehicle tax for different types of vehicle.

  17. Replace a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed driving licence

    Apply for a replacement driving licence online if it's been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.

  18. Apply for a vehicle registration certificate (form V62)

    Application for a vehicle registration certificate, also known as a logbook (V5C).

  19. Tax your vehicle without a V11 reminder

    Renew your or get vehicle tax if you do not have your V11 reminder - renew online or at the Post Office with your V5C

  20. Check someone's driving licence information

    Check someone's driving record - vehicles they can drive, penalty points and disqualifications