Right to Acquire: application form (RTA1)
This form is for housing association tenants who wish to apply to buy their home through the Right to Acquire scheme.
Right to Buy: application form (RTB1)
The RTB1 form is the notice claiming the Right to Buy that tenants need to complete.
Right to Buy: initial notice of delay form (RTB6)
The RTB6 form is for a tenant to use if their landlord is not completing parts of the Right to Buy application within set time limits.
Right to Buy: notice in reply to a tenant's claim (RTB2)
The RTB2 form is the notice that a council sends to a tenant who has applied to buy their home through the Right to Buy scheme.
Right to Buy: operative notice of delay form (RTB8)
The RTB8 form is for a tenant to use if they do not get a response to the initial notice of delay form.
Guidance and regulation
- Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Help to Buy (equity loan): buyers' guide
- Right to Acquire discounts by location
- How to buy a home
- How to sell a home
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Live tables on social housing sales
- Right to Buy sales in England: January to June 2020
- UK House Price Index: June 2020
- Northern Ireland House Price Index Q2 2020
- Help to Buy (equity loan scheme) statistics: data to 31 March 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- New national model for shared ownership
- First Homes
- Redress for purchasers of new build homes and the New Homes Ombudsman
- Use of receipts from Right to Buy sales
- Improving the home buying and selling process: call for evidence