Right to Acquire: application form (RTA1)
This form is for housing association tenants who wish to apply to buy their home through the Right to Acquire scheme.
Right to Buy: application form (RTB1)
The RTB1 form is the notice claiming the Right to Buy that tenants need to complete.
Right to Shared Ownership: application form (RtSO1)
The RtSO1 form is the notice claiming the Right to Shared Ownership that tenants need to complete.
Right to Buy: initial notice of delay form (RTB6)
The RTB6 form is for a tenant to use if their landlord is not completing parts of the Right to Buy application within set time limits.
Right to Buy: operative notice of delay form (RTB8)
The RTB8 form is for a tenant to use if they do not get a response to the initial notice of delay form.
Guidance and regulation
- How to repay your equity loan using your own money
- Right to Acquire discounts by location
- How to repay your equity loan when you sell your home
- How to sublet your Help to Buy home
- How to remortgage your Help to Buy home and borrow more money
News and communications
Research and statistics
- UK Stamp Tax statistics
- Quarterly Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) statistics
- Live tables on social housing sales
- Northern Ireland House Price Index Q3 2022
- Help to Buy (equity loan scheme): data to 30 June 2022
Policy papers and consultations
- Right to Buy sales statistics: proposed changes
- New model for Shared Ownership: technical consultation
- New national model for shared ownership
- Financial crime compliance: policy statement
- The charter for social housing residents: social housing white paper