Couple information form

Complete this form for the issue of your Consular No Impediment Certificate.


Couple information form


If you have changed your name or the name on your passport does not correspond to the one on your birth certificate, please provide relevant documents eg Deed Poll.

If one or both of your parents are Italian you may also have Italian citizenship, in which case you may have to marry as an Italian citizen (please contact your nearest Italian Consulate about this).

Published 21 March 2013