Application to extend stay in UK: Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms
- First published:
- 1 October 2013
- Last updated:
- 24 November 2016, see all updates
Form to apply to extend stay in UK under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) and to get a biometric residence permit.
Application for an initial grant of leave (switching) or an extension of leave and biometric residence permit under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) - main applicant
PDF, 600KB, 41 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are already in the UK:
- with a visa under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) and you want to extend it
- in another immigration category and you want to switch into Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur).
Read the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) guidance notes for further information.
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 24 November 2016
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form for use on or after 6 April.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated form published for use on or after 14 August 2015.
- Updated application
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 1 December 2014.
- New version of form
- First published.