Use the sponsor management system (SMS) to meet your requirements as an employer sponsoring tier 2 and 5 visa holders.

Start now

Before you start

You can only use the SMS if you already have a sponsor licence as a UK employer of non-EEA nationals who have a tier 2 or 5 visa.

Use the SMS to:

  • manage or renew your organisation’s licence or services
  • create and assign certificates of sponsorship to prospective employees (tier 2 or 5)
  • report changes of circumstances of your sponsored employees or students, including withdrawal of sponsorship

You can get help with using the SMS to manage your licence.