Start-up visa

Skip to contents of guide


You can no longer apply for a Start-up visa.

If you want to set up a business in the UK you may be able to apply for an Innovator Founder visa.

If you already have a Start-up visa

You can still apply for your partner and children to join you.

You may be able to switch to an Innovator Founder visa if your visa is ending and you want to stay in the UK for business.