Alcohol, tobacco and fuel duties: registration

Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means


Write to HMRC for help with registering for alcohol, tobacco and fuel duties.

Excise Processing Teams
Cotton House
7 Cochrane Street
G1 1GY
United Kingdom

Help us improve GOV.UK

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.