The UK transition:
time is running out

There are new rules for businesses and citizens from 1 January 2021.


days to go

Make sure you’re ready

Your business, family, and personal circumstances will be affected. Answer a few questions to get a personalised list of actions. You can also sign up for emails to get updates for what you need to do.

Start now
  • Check
  • Change
  • Go

Time is running out

The UK is leaving the EU single market and customs union, and the end of the transition period will affect citizens, businesses, as well as travel to and from the EU.

Watch the video to find out what 2021 will mean for you.

View the video transcript

Time’s running out.

Businesses that deal with Europe will have to follow new rules from 1st January 2021.

If it crosses borders there’s definite actions we need to take already. No matter what.

New rules from the 1st January.

I’ll give you a second to jot that down.

1st Jan.

Oh and getting ready can take longer than you think.

So get on it now at


Got it? Good.

Changes for businesses and citizens