The UK has left the EU Find out what this means for you

Hide message

262 services

262 services sorted by Most viewed
  1. Benefits calculators

    Find out what benefits you could get, how much you could get and how to claim

  2. Apply for or renew a Blue Badge

    Check if you're eligible for a Blue Badge and apply or renew

  3. Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

    Personal Independence Payment (PIP) replaces Disability Living Allowance (DLA) - how and when to claim, rates, eligibility

  4. Carer's Allowance

    Apply for Carer's Allowance - money to help you look after someone who needs to be cared for.

  5. Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

    Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) money if you cannot work because of illness or disability - rates, eligibility, apply, assessment

  6. Attendance Allowance

    Attendance Allowance helps pay for your personal care if you're 65 or older and disabled - rates, eligibility, apply, claim form AA1

  7. Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for adults

    Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for adults - DLA rates, eligibility, changes because of Personal Independence Payment

  8. Disability premiums

    A disability premium is extra money if you’re under Pension Credit age and registered blind or getting certain benefits - what you get, eligibility, apply

  9. Attendance Allowance claim form

    Use the Attendance Allowance claim form to apply for financial help for your personal care if you're disabled and State Pension age or older.

  10. Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children

    Help for children under 16 with disabilities - DLA rate, eligibility, how to apply, claim form

  11. Carer's Credit

    Carer's Credit helps carers fill gaps in your National Insurance record to help you qualify for the State Pensions and other benefits - what you'll get, eligibility and how to claim

  12. Financial help if you're disabled

    Financial help if you're disabled - benefits, housing costs, council tax, vehicle tax exemption, TV Licence, motability schemes, VAT relief

  13. GMS1

    Family doctor services registration form

  14. Medical conditions, disabilities and driving

    When to tell DVLA about a medical condition or disability - what will happen to your licence, renewing or reapplying for your licence.

  15. Contact the Disability Service Centre

    Contact information for queries about claims that have been made for Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment and Attendance Allowance

  16. Contact the Carer's Allowance Unit

    Contact information for Carer's Allowance Unit, telephone number and address

  17. Definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010

    You’re disabled under the Equality Act 2010 if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' negative effect on your ability to do daily activities

  18. Get support in work if you have a disability or health condition (Access to Work)

    Get help at work, including an Access to Work grant, if you have a disability or health condition - eligibility, how to apply

  19. Apply for a disabled person's bus pass

    Contact your local council to find out who issues disabled bus passes in your area as part of the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme

  20. Passport services if you're disabled

    Free services and facilities to help you with your passport application if you're disabled